- Our Food Pantry, Cor Jesu, are in need baked beans, cookies and cereal. Thank you for the donations you bring in each week.
- Please visit our School website at www.stteresa-titusville.org for information regarding St. Teresa Catholic School.
- The School will have the blessing of animals on the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi on Friday, Oct. 4th at 2:50 PM.
- Fr. Chris’s next theological class is this Monday, Sept. 23rd at 6:30 PM in the Church. The topic will be “Can man live without God?”
- The Knights are hosting a fundraiser for Avery Lovejoy who requires operations as she grows because of curvature of the joints. A spaghetti dinner will take place at the K of C Hall on Sunday, Sept. 29 from 4 PM – 7 PM. You can eat in or take out.
- The Knights of Columbus have put out a box on the table in the back of the Church for you to recommend a “Family of the Month.” Submission forms are also on the table by the box. Our Lady of Space Council will review and consider your suggestions. Thank you for your help in choosing a deserving family, couple or individual.
- BETA’s Baby Bottle Campaign begins this weekend. Sept. 22nd. Baby bottles to be filled with coins, dollars or checks are by each of the exit doors. Please make checks out to BETA, not St. Teresa Church. Please bring filled bottles to the Gift Shop or the Church Office. Do not place them back in the baskets by the exits. Your donations help them to keep their doors open. They are also looking for generous donations in order to purchase a sonogram machine. This drive ends at the end of October.
- The Mass intentions book for 2020 will be open on October 3-4 in Avila Hall. After this date it will be open in the Church Office. In order to be fair to all, please limit your Sunday Vigil and Sunday Mass intentions to only 3 per year. All others can be done during the week. There are Mass intention forms on the tables in the back of the Church. Since Oct. 3 is a Thursday, the book will open after the 8:30 AM Mass followed by the Divine Mercy Chaplet and Benediction.
- The invitations for our Volunteer Dinner have been sent out via email or snail mail. Please RSVP as to how many are coming in order for us to know how much food to make. The Volunteer Dinner is on Friday, Oct. 18th after the 5 PM Mass that celebrates all of our volunteers.
- St. Teresa’s will be participating in the Candy Cane Bazaar initiated by Trinity Lutheran Church as a community wide event among the local Churches. People will go from Church to Church all on the same day to shop in our own bazaar of unique crafts and gifts, festive Christmas music and décor, delicious baked goods, door prizes and Silent Auction items. Anyone who would like to participate, please give name, phone/email address, and what you have to donate or sell for this event to the Gift Shop for Sister Yvonne. Donations of non-perishable food items for the local food bank will also be greatly appreciated. The date will be Saturday, Nov. 2nd, from 9 AM – 2 PM. Forms to participate are on the table in the back of the Church.
- St. Teresa’s is in need of several more Ushers to rotate in and out of their respective schedule for each weekend Mass. Prospects can be male or female, must adhere to a business casual dress code, be able-bodied and be a reliable attender to their respective Mass. If you are interested in supporting this important ministry, please contact Bruce Moquin at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call or text 321-54, or let Sister Yvonne know.
- We are grateful for you, for all members of our parish family. Our parish flourishes because of the love, kindness, and time you share with each other. Our parish family also thrives because of the generous gifts you share with our community. For those of you who are interested in how your gifts can grow stronger, our church will be hosting an Investor Forum on October 10 from 9am to 2pm. It is free to attend. Continental breakfast and lunch will be served. The forum's speakers will discuss current and future Catholic-investment opportunities to increase the value of your gifts while supporting our Catholic faith and the ministries that you cherish. Please see our parish bulletin for details. God bless you.
September 21-22, 2019 Announcements
Announcements for Sept. 21-22, 2019 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time