- Our Food Pantry, Cor Jesu, are in need baked beans, tuna and peanut butter. Thank you for the donations you bring in each week.
- Our next Fatima Sunday is this Sunday, September 15th at 3 PM in the Church. Kindly join us for the anointing of the sick, the singing of the Divine Mercy Chaplet, Marian litany, reading, and praying of the Rosary together.
- A reminder to the Confirmandi, please make sure that your confirmation packet is complete, by the last prep session, September 16, 2019. If you are not sure what you still need, please phone Greg Clouser at 321-268-0440.
- Please visit our School website at www.stteresa-titusville.org for information regarding St. Teresa Catholic School.
- The EMHC Workshop is next weekend, Sept. 21st in the Parish Center from 9 am – 12:45. Those who signed up last weekend please be on time.
- The Knights of Columbus Annual Charity Ball will take place on Saturday, Sept. 21st at 6:30 PM. Tickets are on sale in the Gift Shop and the Church Office for $30. All proceeds go to area charities. Tickets must be purchased by Sept. 16th, this Monday.
- Fr. Chris’s next theological class will be on Monday, Sept. 23rd at 6:30 PM in the Church. The topic will be “Can man live without God?”
- The Knights of Columbus have put out a box on the table in the back of the Church for you to recommend a “Family of the Month.” Submission forms are also on the table by the box. Our Lady of Space Council will review and consider your suggestions. Thank you for your help in choosing a deserving family, couple or individual.
- BETA’s Baby Bottle Campaign begins on Sept. 22nd. Baby bottles to be filled with coins, dollars or checks will be by each of the exit doors next weekend. Please make checks out to BETA, not St. Teresa Church. Your donations help them to keep their doors open. They are also looking for generous donations in order to purchase a sonogram machine. This drive ends at the end of October.
- The men’s CRHP retreat is Sept. 28-29. If interested in participating, please give name, phone number and email address to Brad Lytle who will be speaking after all Masses today.
- The Mass intentions book for 2020 will be open on October 3-4 in Avila Hall.
- After this date it will be open in the Church Office. In order to be fair to all please limit your Sunday Vigil and Sunday Mass intentions to only 3 per year. All others can be done during the week. There are Mass intention forms on the tables in the back of the Church.
- St. Teresa’s will be participating in the Candy Cane Bazaar initiated by Trinity Lutheran Church as a community wide event among the local Churches. People will go from Church to Church all on the same day to shop in our own bazaar of unique crafts and gifts, festive Christmas music and décor, delicious baked goods, door prizes and Silent Auction items. Anyone who would like to participate, please give name, phone/email address, and what you have to donate or sell for this event to the Gift Shop for Sister Yvonne. Donations of non-perishable food items for the local food bank will also be greatly appreciated. The date will be Saturday, Nov. 2nd, from 9 AM – 2 PM. Forms to participate are on the table in the back of the Church.
- St. Teresa’s is in need of several more Ushers to rotate in and out of their respective schedule for each weekend Mass. Prospects can be male or female, must adhere to a business casual dress code, be able-bodied and be a reliable attender to their respective Mass. If you are interested in supporting this important ministry, please contact Bruce Moquin at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call or text 321-54, or let Sister Yvonne know.
- Disney’s Epcot Candlelight Auditions deadline this year is September 27th. If you are interested in participating contact the Music Director, Ina Smith. Rehearsals continue on Tuesdays at 8pm. If accepted, each participant receives 2 free tickets for any Disney park.
- We are grateful for you, for all members of our parish family. Our parish flourishes because of the love, kindness, and time you share with each other. Our parish family also thrives because of the generous gifts you share with our community. For those of you who are interested in how your gifts can grow stronger, our church will be hosting an Investor Forum on October 10 from 9am to 2pm. It is free to attend. Continental breakfast and lunch will be served. The forum's speakers will discuss current and future Catholic-investment opportunities to increase the value of your gifts while supporting our Catholic faith and the ministries that you cherish. Please see our parish bulletin for details. God bless you.
September 14-15, 2019
Announcements for Sept. 14-15, 2019 For the Screen 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time